Electric Eel Fishman
Role On-board Ship:
Powers and Abilities:
· Electrokinesis (Able to generate and manipulate any form of electricity and absorb up to 20,000 Volts in his body and expel it through his hands or the wire built into his tail.)
· Able to use his tail as a whip
· A bite that can crush solid steel
· 10 times more strength than a human
· Able to breath both on water and land and dive deeper into the ocean than any submarine.
Weapons of Choice:
· Cherry Bombs
Being part Electric Eel, Katsu is very enthusiastic about his abilities, even going as far as to use it to give his fellow crewmembers minor shocks for his amusement. As such he also enjoys his roles as an explosives expert, always trying to figure out new ways to make bombs for his crew with as much creativity as possible. Whenever it comes to his fellow crewmembers Fishman and Human alike, he is very defensive and always tries to protect them from anything that might put them in danger, even from his own explosives. Enthusiastic, positive and adaptable, Katsu is extremely creative and likes to go with the flow on whatever adventures comes his way.
After leaving his home on Fishman Island to sail the Grand Line, Katsu eventually made his way to Jaya and began to make a reputation for himself as a pirate. After earning a bounty from the Marines, Katsu began to enjoy his new life. However after seeing the Straw-hats’ bounties after the incident at Enies Lobby, Katsu realised his true potential and began sailing towards the New World in hopes of joining them, he has been trying to find the Straw-hats ever since.